CY7C024E, CY7C025E, CY7C0251E: 4 K × 16/18 and 8 K × 16/18 Dual-Port Static RAM with SEM, INT, BUSY | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C024E, CY7C025E, CY7C0251E: 4 K × 16/18 and 8 K × 16/18 Dual-Port Static RAM with SEM, INT, BUSY
4 K × 16 and 8 K × 16/18 Dual-Port Static RAM with SEM, INT, BUSY
- True dual-ported memory cells that allow simultaneous reads of the same memory location
- 4 K × 16 organization (CY7C024E)
- 8 K × 16 organization (CY7C025E)
- 8 K × 18 organization (CY7C0251E)
- 0.35-μ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) for optimum speed and power
- High-speed access: 15 ns
- Low operating power: ICC = 180 mA (typ), ISB3 = 0.05 mA (typ)
- Fully asynchronous operation
- Automatic power-down
- For more, see pdf.
The CY7C024E and CY7C025E/CY7C0251E are low-power CMOS 4K × 16 and 8K × 16/18 dual-port static RAMs. Various arbitration schemes are included on the CY7C024E and CY7C025E/CY7C0251E to handle situations when multiple processors access the same piece of data. Two ports are provided, permitting independent, asynchronous access for reads and writes to any location in memory.