CY7C006A: 16 K × 8 Dual-Port Static RAM | Cypress Semiconductor
CY7C006A: 16 K × 8 Dual-Port Static RAM
16 K × 8 Dual-Port Static RAM
- True dual-ported memory cells which allow simultaneous access of the same memory location
- 16 K × 8 organization (CY7C006A)
- 0.35-micron CMOS for optimum speed/power
- High-speed access: 20 ns
- Low operating power
- Active: ICC = 180 mA (typical)
- Standby: ISB3 = 0.05 mA (typical)
- Fully asynchronous operation
- Automatic power-down
- For more, see pdf.
The CY7C006A is low-power CMOS 16 K × 8 dual-port static RAMs. Various arbitration schemes are included on the devices to handle situations when multiple processors access the same piece of data. Two ports are provided, permitting independent, asynchronous access for reads and writes to any location in memory. The devices can be utilized as standalone 8-bit dual-port static RAMs or multiple devices can be combined in order to function as a 16-bit or wider master/slave dual-port static RAM.