PSOC Creator Component Datasheet - I2c Master/slave 1.20 | Cypress Semiconductor
PSOC Creator Component Datasheet - I2c Master/slave 1.20
The I2C component supports I2C Slave, Master, and Multi-Master configurations. The I2C bus is an industry standard, two-wire hardware interface developed by Philips. The master initiates all communication on the I2C bus and supplies the clock for all slaved devices.
The I2C component supports the standard mode with speeds up to 400 kbps. The I2C component is compatible with other third party slave and master devices.
- Industry standard Philips® I2C bus compatible interface
- Supports Slave, Master, and Multi-Master operation
- Only two pins (SDA and SCL) required to interface to I2C bus
- Standard data rate of 100/400 kbps
- High level API requires minimal user programming