AN78446 - Interrupt Handling in EZ-USB® FX2LP™ | Cypress Semiconductor
AN78446 - Interrupt Handling in EZ-USB® FX2LP™
Dec 22, 2015
EZ-USB® FX2LP™ incorporates 13 interrupt sources in its interrupt architecture, five standard 8051 interrupts and eight additional EZ-USB® interrupts.
Standard 8051 Interrupts:
- IE0(INT0): External Interrupt0
- IE1(INT1): External Interrupt1
- RI_0 & TI_0: USART1 Interrupt
- TF0: Timer0 Overflow
- TF1: Timer1 Overflow
Additional EZ-USB interrupts:
- TF2: Timer2 Overflow
- PF1: Wake up pin(WU2)
- RI_1 & TI_1: UART 1 Transmit and receive
- USBINT(INT2): USB specific Interrupt
- I2CINT(INT3): I2C Bus Interrupt
- IE4(INT4): External Interrupt 4
- IE5(INT5): External Interrupt 5
- IE6(INT6): External Interrupt 6
For more, see pdf.
Translated documents are for reference only. We recommend that you refer to the English-language version of a document if you are engaged in development of a design.