StratusIOTsolutions, LLC | Cypress Semiconductor
Address: 235 Peachtree St. NE Suite 400
Postal Code: 30303
Phone: +1 408 351 6854
Fax: +1 408 404 0202
StratusIOTsolutions offers rapid software, hardware, and packaging design services featuring the advanced features of the PSoC®.
We specialize in connected embedded systems for consumer, commercial, and industrial markets. Expertise includes custom UDB/datapath/Verilog blocks, connectivity using Ethernet, WiFi, and other transport mechanisms.
Many of our designs use PSoC® technology for dynamic and flexible interconnect, signal acquisition, and close timing tasks that benefit from being executed in hardware, and allowing for additional co-processors to perform other concurrent tasks.
Stratus offers reference design kits to speed customer development.
- Optimized PSoC® designs- experienced with the resource challenges of PSoC®4
- Complete system design, including hardware, firmware, software, packaging, and high level integration with other systems
- Embedded Ethernet communications and IOT/M2M connectivity
- Integration of embedded systems with MES level software including SCADA, OSIsoft PI System™, iHistorian™, and Incuity™ among others
- Schematic capture and PCB design and release with Altium Designer
- Embedded software (PSoC®, Freescale, ARM®, and others)
- LED lighting control
- Embedded LUA code running on PSoC®
- I2C and SPI connectivity from PSoC® to co-processors
- Data Communication
- Wireless Communications
Areas of Expertise:
- System Level Design
- Software Development
- CAE/CAD/PCB Design
- Real-Time OS
- Board design/layout
- Programmable Logic Design
- Industrial/Mechanical Design
- Embedded Control
- ASIC noise analysis, SPICE modeling
- USB interface circuitry as required
- Integration of communication into PSoC® designs