Sig3 Consulting | Cypress Semiconductor
Postal Code: 97006
More than 25 years of electronics engineering design experience. Experience with Cadence, Mentor, and OrCad design tools. Digital design experience with CMOS, TTL, ECL, CPLDS, Gate-arrays, and FPGAS. Programming experience with C, C , Perl, Basic (Visual, GW, Stamp), APL, Fortran, Forth, and assembly language for a variety of processors. OS experience includes: CPM80, Fig-Forth, MS-DOS, MS-Windows (3.1, 95, NT, 2K), Unix (V, Solaris, AIX, Linux). Office skills include use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MathCad.
- Experienced architect of digital and microcontroller/microcomputer systems
- A skilled digital designer with analog and software experience.
- History of design success in the first pass.
- Ability to optimize a design for volume production, or quick development of one-of-a-kind systems.
- A long history of producing testable designs that ease design, debug, and manufacturing.
- Extensive experience with implementing a wide variety of RS232-based systems.
- Data Communications
- Storage Networks
- System Development
- Software Development
- CAE/CAD/PCB Design
- Analog Design
- Mixed-Signal Design
- Motion Control / Robotics
- Programmable Logic Design