Oxford Digital Limited | Cypress Semiconductor
Address: 1, Farley Lane, The Ridings
Postal Code: OX29 8HB
Oxford Digital Limited span out of Sony Corporation’s Pro-Audio Lab, Oxford in July 2006. Since then it has established itself as an innovative technology company providing IP solutions to major international organisations. Oxford Digital specialises in digital audio signal processing for the mobile and consumer equipment and Pro-Audio markets.
Amongst the items in its technology portfolio is a complete end-to-end solution for audio processing for semiconductor manufacturers. This solution includes an extremely compact audio DSP core, a rapid programming and development environment (or direct implementation of fully optimised embedded code from MatLab Simulink simulations), audio effects and back-end tuning tools that allow rapid optimisation of the sonic performance of Consumer Electronics equipment.
For more information about Oxford Digital Limited, please visit: www.oxford-digital.com.
- DSP cores and tool chain for audio and streamed data applications
- Audio DSP effects for sonic performance enhancement of mobile & CE equipment
- Low level assembly level programming of ‘difficult’ DSP cores
- Software inc real-time & GUI
- System architectures for audio related projects
- Audio consultancy
- Data Communication
- Professional Audio
- System Level Design
- Software Development
- CAE/CAD/PCB Design
- Real-Time OS
- Board design/layout
- Digital Signal Processing
- Programmable Logic Design