DyOcean Inc. | Cypress Semiconductor
DyOcean provides cutting edge low cost solutions in biometrics, encryption and secure magnetic card reading and writing, inductive charging systems and communications.
Working with industry leaders we have developed a novel card reading system that provides a secure low cost solution Magnetic Stripe Reader at the chip and module level. A single integrated circuit with a handful of passive components provides all of the functionality for a three track MSR with USB, SPI, I2C, CAN and UART interfaces.
In addition to standard MSR functionality we provide complete encryption/decryption solutions for PCI 2.0 and 3.1 compliance including TDES, AES, DUKPT, PKI, ECC, RSA, Point to Point and Format Preserving Encryption. We also support server based decryption services and fraudulent card detection capabilities.
DyOcean also provides intellectual property and patent development resources to help protect your IP investment. With over forty patents and filings spanning battery monitoring systems used on US Navy submarines to detecting fraudulent credit cards we bring a new level of protection to your product.
- PSoC 3 and 5 embedded system design, From concept through production
- Magnetic Stripe Reader and writer design through production.
- Secure MSR readers for POS including PCI 2.0 and 3.1 compliance
- EMV, Contactless and NFC readers for POS applications
- Server decryption appliance design and support
- IP review of POS compliance for PCI DSS, PCI P2PE, PCI PABP, PCI 2.0, PCI 3.1
- Embedded process monitoring and control system design
- Biometric system design, Fingerprint reading, enrolling and matching
- Authentication and Encryption libraries and hardware for POS, online banking, etc
- IP creation including patent development and filing services
- Data Communication
- Wireless Communications
- Magnetic stripe readers
- Contactless cards
- PCI compliance
- System Level Design
- Software Development
- Driver Development
- CAE/CAD/PCB Design
- Real-Time OS
- Board design/layout
- Agency Certification
- Digital Signal Processing
- Motion Control/Robotics
- Programmable Logic Design
- Agency Certification
- Compliance Testing
- Industrial/Mechanical Design
- Embedded Control
- IP/patent development