PSoC Creator 3.0 Service Pack 2 Released | Cypress Semiconductor
PSoC Creator 3.0 Service Pack 2 Released
Cypress released PSoC Creator 3.0 SP2 this week. If you're currently using PSoC Creator 3.0 SP1, please upgrade to SP2 as soon as you are able as it is a mandatory update to PSoC Creator Service Pack 1. This release updates several components and component datasheets within PSoC Creator.
As described in Knowledge Base Article KBA941159 (www.cypress.com/go/kba94159), several components were inadvertently updated without version number changes in SP1. Because of this, the following components are obsolete in SP2 and have been replaced by a new component version.
|Obsolete Component Version||New Component Version|
|Fan Controller v3.0||Fan Controller v3.10|
|ILO Trim v1.0||ILO Trim v1.10|
|Power Monitor v1.50||Power Monitor v1.60|
|Resistive Touch v1.20||Resistive Touch v1.30|
|SPI Slave v2.40||SPI Slave v2.41|
|Voltage Fault Detector v2.20||Voltage Fault Detector v2.30|
|Voltage Sequencr v3.20||Voltage Sequencer v3.21|
- ADC_DelSig 3.10 - This component was updated to correct the Buffer mode parameter.
- cy_boot 4.11 - This component was updated to fix the CySysFlashWriteRow() function PSoC 4000, PSoC 4100, and PSoC 4200 devices. The function would not a write row with new data whose lowest 32-bits of the checksum was equal to zero.
- MDIO_Interface 1.20 - This component was updated to correct a failure in Basic mode.
- Pins 2.5 - This component was updated to address a firmware bug.
- QuadDec 2.40 - This component was updated to fix the QuadDec_Enable() and QuadDec_SetCounter() APIs.
- Timer 2.60 - This component was updated to fix the ReadCounter() API function.
Download PSoC Creator 3.0 SP2 here.
Read the PSoC Creator 3.0 SP2 release notes here.