PSoC 4000S CapSense Prototyping Kit with Bluetooth Connectivity | Cypress Semiconductor
PSoC 4000S CapSense Prototyping Kit with Bluetooth Connectivity
In September, 2016, we released our ultra-low-cost CY8CKIT-145-40XX PSoC 4000S CapSense Prototyping Kit that enables CapSense-based user interface designs with Bluetooth connectivity. You can now buy this kit from the Cypress website or one of our channel partners.
PSoC 4000S CapSense Prototyping Kit (a.k.a. the butterfly kit) includes a variety of features, such as:
- PSoC 4000S device - PSoC 4 with an ARM Cortex-M0+ core and Cypress's fourth-generation CapSense solution
- Three capacitive touch buttons and a five-segment capacitive slider
- Onboard EZ-BLE PRoC Module
- KitProg2, an onboard programmer and debugger that also supports industry standard programming interfaces like CMSIS-DAP and Drag-n-Drop programming
- Access to all the I/Os in a breadboard-compatible form factor
- Snap-away form factor, allowing you to snap-away the KitProg2 or the CapSense boards for independent usage
To get started with the PSoC 4000S CapSense Prototyping Kit:
- Buy the CY8CKIT-145-40XX PSoC 4000S CapSense Prototyping Kit
- Download and install the CY8CKIT-145-40XX PSoC 4000S CapSense Prototyping Kit Complete Setup software package
- Launch PSoC Creator and start a Code Example based project using CE201709 CapSense Linear Slider and Buttons.cywrk as the code example.
For more information, please visit www.cypress.com/CY8CKIT-145-40XX