Getting Started Application Notes to Learn about PSoC Technology | Cypress Semiconductor
Getting Started Application Notes to Learn about PSoC Technology
Are you new to Programmable System-on-Chip (PSoC) technology? PSoC is similar to other MCUs, but have important advantages. PSoC facilitates rapid prototyping and fast development as well as optimized PCB layouts. It also enables system-level design decisions in firmware and digital and analog hardware.
Cypress provides a wealth of development support tools to support PSoC, including the PSoC Creator IDE and many development kits. We are also pleased to offer a series of Getting Started application notes. These handy guides help you get up and running quickly, and provide a comprehensive look into different aspects of PSoC, such BLE and chip scale packages.
To download the PSoC Getting Started application notes, visit the links below:
- AN91267, Getting Started with PSoC® 4 BLE
- AN79953, Getting Started with PSoC® 4, with Chinese and Japanese translations
- AN77759, Getting Started with PSoC® 5LP, with Chinese translation
- AN54181, Getting Started with PSoC® 3
- AN88619, PSoC® 4100/4200 Hardware Design Considerations
- AN61290, PSoC® 3 and PSoC 5LP Hardware Design Considerations
- AN52705, Getting Started with PSoC® 3 and PSoC 5LP DMA, with Chinese translation
- AN89611, Getting Started with PSoC® 3 and PSoC 5LP Chip Scale Packages (CSP)
- AN52701, Getting Started with PSoC® 3 and PSoC 5LP Controller Area Network (CAN) with Japanese translation