Zealot’s Wanted, Orphans Preferred | Cypress Semiconductor
Zealot’s Wanted, Orphans Preferred
I will admit that I am a PSoC Zealot. When I first interviewed at Cypress MicroSystems, back in the spring of 2000, I was introduced to this unique product concept. I immediately got it and when I got home I told my wife that this was the part I had waited for my whole career, it is the job I have been training for my whole career, and I hoped to God they would hire me.
Well Cypress is looking to identify our customer zealots. Just answer these questions
- Do you think PSoC totally rocks?
- Do you look for reasons to use a PSoC? (Even if one isn t really needed)
- Are you the one at your company looks for opportunities at your company for them to use a PSoC?
- Have you found three or more different PSOC solution for the same project?
- Have you found a clever application that eveb the local FAE is impressed by.
- Do you want to meet others as obsessed about PSoC as you?
If you answer yes to some or most of these we would like to talk with you. We are interested in Zealots to be on customer advisory boards, to be invited to special Cypress events, and of course to be on PSoC today . I ll see that you get free stuff and meet the movers and shakers of PSoCdom.
Just e-mail me your information about yourself. (name, phone, etc) Also include a paragraph of why you should be considered a Zealot. I see that you get something for your troubles. This is your opportunity to become member of a group that passionately gets PSoC as much as you. Besides I would like to buy you a beer.
Ps After taking the analog training for the filed staff, I flunked the test. When they asked if PSoC could do particular function I would say yes and fail. I then went back and showed them how to do it. Really pissed them off!