Twn signs of may be a Zealot | Cypress Semiconductor
Twn signs of may be a Zealot
Here are ten signs you may a PSoC Zealot.
1. You will use a competitors data sheet to blow your nose.
2. You say things like "It only took seven of the four digital blocks.
3. You lay out a board before you finish your design.
4. When others suggest a fixed peripheral MCU you say "Been there, done that, moved on!"
5. You are bothered by hardware that isn t all used, 100% of the time.
6. Your make whole new products without changing the circuit board.
7. You design your own digital communication scheme just because you can.
8. You think that current DACs are the best thing since currant scones.
9. You don't think of Delta Sigma Modulators as only the front half of an ADC.
10. You start you design without know the exact type of perpherials you will need and your not bother be it.
Please add more if you got them. The weaker ones in the above list will be replaced.
ps Still looking for Zealots!