Apply for a Cypress sponsorship
To be eligible for contributions from Cypress''s Corporate Giving Program, nonprofit organizations should:
- Demonstrate a clear objective and strategy
- Align with Cypress corporate giving focus
- Operate within 50 miles of a Cypress primary business location
- Hold tax-exempt status under IRC section 501(c)(3)
- Cypress does not support organizations that discriminate.
- Cypress does not contribute to political parties, religious or labor organizations.
- Cypress does not make multi-year commitments to organizations.
Funding requests should be submitted on the organization''s letterhead and must include the following components:
- Brief description of the organization, its mission and population served
- Organization structure, including staff and board members
- Cash amount requested, along with specific intent for use
- Expected outcome of project/program and how it will be measured
- Copy of organization''s IRC 501(c)(3) letter
- Statement of release/permission for Cypress to use pictures specifically related to the event/project sponsored
The Cypress Corporate Giving Committee reviews requests on a quarterly basis. Requests must be submitted by the 15th of each month prior to the start of a new quarter.
Request Deadline - Funding Quarter
December 15 - January, February, March
March 15 - April, May, June
June 15 - July, August, September
September 15 - October, November, December
We will respond to your request within 30 days of receipt of your request. Requests received with incomplete documentation will be returned immediately. Please do not send binders, books, videos, CD or other support materials, unless specifically requested to do so.
Requests can also be sent by mail to:
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
Attn: Corporate Giving Program - HR 6.2
198 Champion Court,
San Jose, CA 95134