Cypress’s EZ-USB® FX2LP™ (CY7C68013A/14/15/16A) is a low power, highly integrated USB 2.0 microcontroller. FX2LP has a fully configurable General Programmable Interface (GPIF™) and master/slave endpoint FIFO (8-bit or 16-bit data bus), which provides an easy and glueless connection to popular interfaces such as ATA, UTOPIA, EPP, PCMCIA, DSP, and most processors.
FX2LP goes into a wide range of applications such as printers, scanner, storage devices, cameras, STB, and many more. For applications needing ultra low power such as mobile phones and PMPs, EZ-USB® FX2LP18™ (CY7C68053) is ideal with its low power consumption and small package.
- Integration: Single chip integrated with USB 2.0 transceiver, smart SIE, enhanced 8051 microprocessor, and 16 kB on-chip code/data RAM
- Ultra Low Power: Low 3.3 V core, ultra low 1.8 V (FX2LP18)
- Connectivity: I 2C, USART
- Flexibility: Proprietary 16-bit GPIF.
- Packages: Available in different Pb free pin/packages (56 SSOP/QFN/VFBGA, 100/128 TQFP)
- Set Top Box
- Industrial/ Surveillance Cameras
- Medical Equipment
- Card Readers
- Storage Device
- DMB/ Mobile TV Dongles
- Mobile Phones
- PC Peripherals
- Portable Video Recorder
- Display Systems
- Video Processing
- Audio Equipment
- 3D Glasses